A career at
Sector : Head Office - Transaction Center
Full/Part-time : Full-time
- Leads annual compensation cycles, including the salary review process, participation in external surveys and management of incentive compensation programs.
- Works closely with the Vice-President, Total Compensation, and the Chief Human Resources Officer in the preparation of documents presented to the Company's Human Resources and Compensation Committee.
- Provides governance to the job evaluation process to ensure and maintain internal equity and compliance with employment standards across the Company.
- Responsible for the administration of executive compensation programs and supports the Vice-President in their management and development, including the preparation of executive compensation disclosure information in the circular.
- Manages mobility programs in collaboration with our external supplier.
- Provides value-added consulting services to our human resources business partners on all compensation matters.
- Develops, implements, communicates, and monitors corporate HR policies, and recommends modifications based on business needs, applicable legislation, and market trends.
- Participates in strategic discussions with various stakeholders concerning initiatives and changes in organizational structures and compensation programs.
- Operationalizes our compensation programs and develops tools to support our human resources business partners in the performance of their duties.
- Develops and maintains strategic relationships with service providers and external consultants and ensures that the corresponding budget is established and respected.
- Monitors the market and best practices in compensation programs.
- Actively participates in acquisition due diligence reviews and integration plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, industrial relations, administration, or another relevant field
- Minimum 8 years of experience in compensation, including executive compensation.
- In-depth knowledge of compensation concepts, including job evaluation, salary administration, short- and long-term incentive plan design, sales team compensation and pay equity.
- Experience in global compensation and/or in a publicly listed company is an asset.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft and/or ADP or similar systems is an asset.
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English, as you will be supporting managers in several regions and countries. Spanish is an asset.
- Hybrid word mode, 3 days in the office
- Competitive base salary and a short-term incentive program
- Flexible group insurance plan that adapts to your needs (including life, disability, dental and travel insurance)
- Integrated healthcare platform (telemedicine)
- Defined contribution (DC) pension plan
- Paid holiday between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Supplier discounts on various products