A career at
Content Production Producer
Sector : TC Transcontinental Printing
Full/Part-time : Full-time
Content Production Producer
Create value at TC Transcontinental.
At TC Transcontinental, we've got it made, and it's because of the expertise of our team.We are currently looking for a Content Production Producer for our Calgary Content Solutions team.
When your actions lead to success.
- All shoots for account, organizing details and requirements, and staying on budget. The producer will also ensure that all production requirements meet or exceed client expectations.
- Communicate with photographers, Dps, stylists, hair and make-up artists, photo assistants, studio manager, client service representatives, merchandise controllers and other content producers on a daily basis to communicate deliverables and progress;
- Work directly with client and internal team members involving art direction, merchandise information, scheduling and layouts;
- Lead production teams and achieve client-approved content;
- Manage client requirements: obtaining permits, model and property release forms, insurance, model negotiations and freelance negotiations;
- Supervise, manage and deligate to team members related to client projects.
- Lead and present all pre production presentations to the client and internal stakeholders.
- Transform artistic requirements of the client into a fulfilled content;
- Create a budget for personnel, resources and other requirements based on revenue;
- Commission location scouting, propping, set building for budgets;
- Choose required personnel who meet the criteria and budget of the project;
- Interface with internal team members on the account for Production, art direction, and merchandise information.
- Responsible for implementing cost-savings for (both Transcontinental & the client)
- Work closely with Team and management, to continually identify and recommend production workflow process improvement.
- Aid in the development and documentation of a common understanding of account-specific objectives, processes, and procedures.
- Attend and participate in all department, company meetings and Pre-Pro Meetings to fully understand new project creative direction or company health and safety initiatives
- University or college degree in Digital/Photography/Video or related field;
- 8+ years experience in Digital/Photography/Video content production;
- Expert understanding of Digital, Video and Photography production to maximize the quality and proficiency of the production team;
- Proficient with Mac OS;
- Understanding of post-production process to maximize the quality and proficiency of production (i.e. the use of mask shots and the benefits of shooting them);
- Additional software knowledge of iview, Microsoft Office, Filemaker, and Adobe Creative Suite is an asset;
When our benefits transform your daily life.
- Telecommuting in hybrid mode (onsite as required)
- Participatory management
Send us your application. Create something with TC Transcontinental.WeveGotItMade.com