A career at
Sector : TC Transcontinental Packaging
Full/Part-time : Full-time
Production SupervisorCreate value at TC TranscontinentalAt TC Transcontinental, we’ve got it made, and that's because of the expertise of our team. We are currently looking for a full-time Production Supervisor who can be an integral member of the production team and serve an essential role in our Battle Creek, MI facility.We have been driving innovation since 1976. With over 8,000 employees and 41 production sites, TC Transcontinental is a leader in the packaging and printing industry, as well as the top French- language educational publishing group in North America. It is a company that takes care of its teams and where employees support each other. At TC Transcontinental, we lead the industry by cultivating a sense of belonging for all.
When benefits really help you live better.
- Group insurance (including health, life, disability, dental and travel insurance)
- Paid paternity leave and educational reimbursement.
- Immediately vested 401k with company match
- Supplier discounts on various products
- Regular full-time position
- Participatory management
When your actions lead to success.
- Supervise employees in a manufacturing environment to ensure employee and product safety, to maintain high quality, and to maximize production efficiencies.
- Participate and/or lead project teams related to production objectives.
- Ensure positive and effective employee relations in a Union environment.
- Provide employees with coaching, counseling, and accountability actions as needed.
- Drive continuous improvement activities and remove production barriers.
- Perform audits, inspections, and conduct investigations.
- Manage shift staffing and related labor costs.
- Support and contribute to a healthy and safe work environment by following all workplace regulations, policies, and initiatives, including reporting all first aid injuries, accidents, and workplace hazards.
When your expertise drives us.
- 2- or 4-year degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Available to work any shift, including 3rd Shift.
- Ability to pass a hair follicle drug screen.
- Demonstrated ability to lead others and to work with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle fast-pace, multiple assignments and changing priorities.
- Possess good organizational skills and be able to work independently.
- Possess strong interpersonal, written, and verbal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to make fact-based decisions and use good judgment.
- Proficient in PRMS, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point.
When our contribution invents the future.A pillar in its various sectors of activity, TC Transcontinental inspires by its desire to create a responsible and united world. Its actions, particularly its commitment to the use of plastic, contribute to the protection of resources and the design of innovative products.
Send us your application. Create something with TC Transcontinental.